11.08.2010

shoe sensation

Each time I buy a new pair of shoes, I think that they are the most beautiful ones !!! You know, the revelation ! The light you want to follow, this magnetic field that attracts you and makes you forget EVERY others shoes ! (yes, I like to overdo it !).

But it ‘s also a good test : if I come to that and think « those are the most beautiful shoes in the world » » (yes, no less ! ), it’s all right, I can go for it ! So, I jumped on it like crazy !

Por Betty (de leblogdebetty) La verdad que tiene razon, o por lo menos, yo me siento asi cuando me voy a comprar un par nuevo de zapatos. Eso si, espero con ansias el dia a que la tarjeta que pague esos zapatos sea la mia, asi puedo comprarlos cuando yo quiera.

La verdad es que tiene toda la razon! Son tan lindas! Yo tambien quiero. Se podrian hacer con las que vende Complot (parte de mi wishlist). Seria un lindo DIY.